BDG Architects has an immediate need for a talented, creative and motivated individual as an Architecture Associate to work with a studio team under the direct supervision of a project manager/team leader for a national client portfolio of work for our Tampa, Florida office. This is a full-time, entry-level position for a recent graduate with a Bachelor of Architecture or Masters of Architecture Degree.
Roles and Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Participate in the development of functional, sustainable and aesthetic designs with responsibilities that focus on project delivery of construction documents.
- Perform specific/limited portions of assignments using prescribed methods for a variety of architectural projects under the general supervision of a licensed architect.
- Responsibility and assignments will increase and diversify with skill level.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Education: Completion of professional architecture degree program
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop; Revit experience a plus
- Knowledge of 3dsmax is a plus but not required
- Ability to learn and operate the BDG online project data base
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and professionally with other team members. and accept direction to reach common goals for successful outcomes
- Excel in collaboration and team building
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Values accuracy and thoroughness in all work with strict and careful attention to detail
- Self-starter who takes ownership of tasks and projects
BDG Architects offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package including generous Paid Time Off, options for health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401K program with employer matching and paid parking. Located in the heart of Downtown Tampa, our office is walkable to museums, Curtis Hixon Park, the Riverwalk, Straz Performing Arts Center and many unique restaurants, parks and activities. Additionally, car detailing, dry cleaning and a complimentary fitness center are among the amenities available to employees at our building. If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic growing firm please should submit your letter of interest, resume and work samples in pdf format via email to email@example.com . Please, no phone calls.