BDG Architects has an immediate need for a talented, creative, and motivated Architecture Associate to work with a studio team under the direct supervision of a project manager/team leader. This is a full-time position that will be based out of our Jacksonville, Florida office. This person must have a minimum of five (5) years of professional experience and hold a Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture Degree.
Roles and Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Participate in the development of functional, sustainable and client inspired designs.
- Focus on all phases of the design process including schematics, design development, and delivery of construction documents.
- Assist with construction administration tasks including construction site visits, submittals, and RFI reviews.
- Perform specific/limited portions of assignments using prescribed methods for a variety of architectural projects under the general supervision of a senior licensed architect.
- Create renderings for projects utilizing Revit.
- Project types will include Multi-Family, Hospitality, Restaurants, Office, Industrial, Retail, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Education.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Education: Completion of professional architecture degree program.
- Licensure: Professional licensure is desired, but not required. If you are not yet licensed, you should be actively engaged in the process of completing.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and professionally with other team members and accept direction to reach common goals for successful outcomes.
- Demonstrate excellence in collaboration and team building.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Values accuracy and thoroughness in all work with strict and careful attention to detail.
- Self-starter who takes ownership of tasks and projects.
BDG Architects offers a comprehensive benefit package with options for health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and the ability to participate in a 401K program. We also offer paid holidays and paid personal time off. If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic growing firm submit your letter of interest, resume and work samples in pdf format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.