BDG Architects' Strategic Partner, PWG, is seeking an Architecture Division Leader to oversee a team of Architects and Architecture Associates creating a diverse portfolio of projects including Multi-family, Mixed-use, Retail and Hospitality. This is a full-time position that will be based in the Sarasota, Florida office. Must have an active license to practice architecture within an NCARB jurisdiction of the United States.
Roles and Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for project management to ensure projects are completed on time, are within budget, of high quality and fulfill client expectations.
- Maintain client relationships through successful project delivery.
- Maintain communication with the project team, the Principal-in-Charge and operations management.
- Coordinate and track project budgets and schedules.
- Assist in preparation of fee proposals and agreements with the owner and consultants.
- Supervise and manage work of project team members to provide direction, organization, and quality control reviews.
- Mentor and support your in-house team. Conduct reviews to improve their performance, develop their skills and assist in establishing training activities.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Licensed to practice architecture within an NCARB jurisdiction of the United States.
- Established reputation as a leader of project teams.
- General knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures as indicated in the AIA Architect’s Handbook of Professional Practice.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management capability.
- Excel in collaboration and team building.
- Strategic thinking to address issues and new concepts in design, production of documents, and development of detailing
- Demonstrated ability to work on and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have proficiency in software applications including AutoCAD and/or Revit, Microsoft Office products.
If you are interested in being part of this dynamic growing firm, submit your letter of interest, resume, and work samples in pdf format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with RESUME in the subject line. Please, no phone calls..