BDG Architects has a current opening for an Interior Design Associate to work with our Interior Design Studio in Tampa, Florida. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited interior design university. A minimum of 3 years of experience is preferred. Applicant must demonstrate an ability to perform a variety of interior design project assignments under the general supervision of a senior project manager. The Interior Design Associate will have direct working contact with client representatives to develop functional, sustainable and aesthetic designs. Responsibilities will focus on program development, space planning, construction documents, FF&E selection/specification, development of sketches and renderings and coordination with interior design elements on architecture projects.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Collaborate with and support the interior designers and architects in multiple offices
- Ability to research, select and specify finishes/materials/furniture
- Perform site surveys and documentation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to produce graphic renderings to effectively convey design intent
- Maintain library, order samples, create material boards, and compile specifications
- Assist with project programming, schematics, finishes and construction documents
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design from an accredited university
- Strong working knowledge of Revit
- Knowledge of Enscape is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
BDG Architects offers a comprehensive benefit package with options for health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and the ability to participate in a 401K program. We also offer paid holidays and paid personal time off. Located in the heart of Downtown Tampa, our office is walkable to museums, Curtis Hixon Park, the Riverwalk, Straz Performing Arts Center and many unique restaurants. Access to 24/7 Downtown parking (paid by BDG), car detailing, dry cleaning, and complimentary fitness center are among the amenities available to employees. If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic growing firm submit your letter of interest, resume and work samples in pdf format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.