BDG Architects has an immediate need for a talented and motivated Project Architect or Sr. Project Architect. This is a full-time position that will be based out of our growing Jacksonville, FL office that launched in 2021. A minimum of 7 years of experience and license to practice architecture within an NCARB jurisdiction of the United States is required. Project types will include Mixed-Use, Multi-Family, Hospitality, Restaurants, Retail, Industrial, Office, and more. These projects include a mix of new construction, renovations, and historic adaptive re-use.
- Act as primary client contact for specific projects and ensure efficient project delivery, quality, and client satisfaction.
- Manage and oversee work of project team and provide direction, organization, and quality control reviews.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Must excel in collaboration and team building but also be able to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work on and manage multiple projects simultaneously and assign priority.
- Proficiency in software applications including Revit, Outlook, and Microsoft Office.
- Completion of professional architecture degree program
BDG Architects offers a comprehensive benefit package with options for health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and the ability to participate in a 401K program. We also offer paid holidays and paid personal time off. If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic growing firm submit your letter of interest, resume and work samples in pdf format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.