BDG Architects has an immediate need for a Project Architect with a minimum of 10 years of experience and licensed to practice architecture within an NCARB jurisdiction of the United States
to join our Design Studio Team in our downtown Tampa, Florida office.
Individual must be able to construct clear diagrams using Revit. In-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution. Conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed.
- Be responsible for project management to ensure projects are completed on time, are within budget, of high quality and fulfill client expectations.
- Maintain communication with the project team, the Principal-in-Charge and operations management.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards.
- Coordinate project budgets and schedules.
- Assist in preparation of fee proposals and agreements with the owner and consultants.
- Manage and oversee work of project team and provide direction and organization.
- Ensure project delivery and quality from programming through project closeout.
- Coordinate monthly billing with accounting department.
- Act as primary client contact for specific projects, ensure client development and satisfaction and assist to secure ongoing work.
- Supervise and support design staff, conduct reviews and assist in establishing training activities.
- Manage and assist with work on all phases of various architectural projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination and correlation of construction drawings and review production drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in an architectural office is required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong organizational and time management capability.
- Excel in collaboration and team building.
- Strategic thinking to address issues and new concepts in design, production of documents, and development of detailing
- Demonstrated ability to work on and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be proficient in software applications including Revit, Sketch-Up, Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Completion of professional architecture degree program
- State Licensure(s)
BDG Architects offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package including generous Paid Time Off, options for health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401K program with employer matching and paid parking. Located in the heart of Downtown Tampa, our office is walkable to museums, Curtis Hixon Park, the Riverwalk, Straz Performing Arts Center and many unique restaurants, parks and activities. Additionally, car detailing, dry cleaning and a complimentary fitness center are among the amenities available to employees at our building.
If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic growing firm please should submit your letter of interest, resume and work samples in pdf format via email to email@example.com
. Please, no phone calls.